Neftyanaya provintsiya No.3(19),2019
CONCEPT OF COMPUTER-AIDED PLANNING OF LAB EQUIPMENT AND MAN LOADING BASED ON “RN-LAB” IS PLATFORM TO OPTIMIZE WORKFLOW
Kashirskikh D.V., Cheskidov R.N., Vakhrusheva I.A.
The paper discusses the problem of planning of the workflow of laboratories involved in core analyses and PVT-studies. An approach to planning of laboratory equipment and man-loading based on the method of multiparametric optimization considering the probability distribution of activities and application of the Pareto principle of optimality is offered. The novelty of the offered planning approach consists in the capabilities of computeraided distribution of resources and making the job schedule in such a manner that any change of the operating procedures differing from the planned activities would extend the period of the whole volume of lab studies execution.
2. Ehrgott M.. Multicriteria Optimization. – Springer, 2005
3. Ehrgott M. and X. Gandibleux Approximative Solution Methods for Multiobjective Combinatorial Optimization. – Top, 2004 – 63 с.
4. Gardashova L.A., Balayev R.S., Aliyeva Z.R. Fuzzy information system for oil refinery plant. – Fifth International Conferenceon Application of Fuzzy Systems and Soft computing. Milan, Italy, 2002 – p. 271 – 275
5. Jie Lu, Guangquan Zhang Da Ruan, Fendjie Wu. Multi-objective group decision Making. – Imperial London College Press. 2007. – 390 p.
6. Miettinen Kaisa. Nonlinear Multiobjective Optimization. – Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999. – 299 p.
7. Semenov V.A. Teoriya veroyatnostej i matematicheskaya statistika [Theory of probability and mathematical statistics]. St. Petersburg: Lan Publ., 2013. 192 p. (in Russian)
8. Sobol I.M. Vybor optimal'nyh parametrov v zadachah so mnogimi kriteriyami [Selection of optimal parameters in problems with multiple criteria]. Moscow: Drofa Publ., 2006. 175 p. (in Russian)
9. Zak Yu.A. Prikladnye zadachi mnogokriterial'noj optimizacii [Applied problems of multicriteria optimization]. Moscow: Ekonomika Publ., 2014. 455 p. (in Russian).
Cheskidov R.N., LLC «Tyumen Petroleum Research Center», Tyumen, Russian Federation E-mail: DVKashirskikh@tnnc.rosneft.ru
Vakhrusheva I.A. LLC «Tyumen Petroleum Research Center», Tyumen, Russian Federation E-mail: IAVahrusheva@tnnc.rosneft.ru
© Non-governmental organization Volga-Kama Regional Division of the Russian Academy of Natural Science, 2015-2022 All the materials of the journal are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)