STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGIES IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF CASING CEMENTING IN OIL AND GAS WELLS OF THE ROMASHKINSKOYE FIELD AREAS AT LATE STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT
Тaipova V.А., Filidi G.N., Gutorov U.A., Rakhmaev L.G.
The paper addresses one of the urgent oil production issues: extending the life of oil and gas production wells due to improved quality of casing cementing. This issue is very important because of poor technological and economic performance of squeeze cementing operations required to eliminate casing leaks and cross flows between beds, which commonly result from reservoir pressure changes and chemical corrosion of cement sheath behind the casing. Shortcomings of modern casing cementing technologies and inadequate cement slurry formulation aggravate these negative effects. The proposed solution to these problems relies on a well-proven method of vibration of oil well cement combined with well-established acoustic logging technology. For this purpose, the geological and technological package “Zaboy” was developed to integrate a vibrator module and acoustic cement bond logging module. Field testing of the “Zaboy” package has demonstrated slower water cut upturn in wells treated during waiting on cement for a long time (up to 14-15 years) compared to the rest of the wells, while maintaining initial productivity over a longer period of time. Moreover, integration of the effects of vibration with acoustic cement bond logging tool enabled monitoring of cement-to-formation bonding and selective treatment of individual intervals (caverns, low-permeable formations, etc.), this significantly improved the quality of cementing.
2. Rakhmaev L.G. O tselesoobraznosti nekontroliruemogo povysheniya priemistosti nagnetatel'nykh skvazhin v usloviyakh pozdney stadii razrabotki neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya [Feasibility study of uncontrolled increase of injectivity of injection wells at late stages of oil field development]. Neftegazovoye delo, 2011, No. 3, pp.125-133. (in Russian)
3. Rakhmaev L.G. Issledovanie i kontrol' likvidatsii zakolonnoy tsirkulyatsii v nagnetatel'nykh skvazhinakh [Study and monitoring of behind-the-casing flows elimination in injection wells] Proceedings of the Scientific and Practical Conference of young specialists of PJSC TATNEFT devoted to the 70th anniversary of NGDU Leninogorskneft, 2015, pp. 178-180. (in Russian)
4. Gutorov Yu.А., Khaidarov G.G., Agapitov V.V. Puti povysheniya effektivnosti promyslovo-nagnetatelnykh skvazhin NGDU Tujmazaneft' [Ways to improve performance of oilfield injection wells of NGDU Tuymazaneft]. Neftepromyslovoe delo i transport nefti, 1984, No.7, pp. 14-16. (in Russian)
5. Gutorov Yu.А., Sidorov Yu.A. Geoekologicheskie posledstviya neftedobychi [Geological and ecological implications of oil production]. Razvedka i okhrana nedr, Мoscow: Nedra Publ., 1994, No.11, pp.24-26. (in Russian)
6. Gutorov Yu.A., Gutorov A.Yu. Informatsionnyy kontrol' i soprovozhdenie kapital'nogo remonta neftegazovykh skvazhin [Informational control and workover supervision of oil and gas wells]. Ufa: Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, 2008, 200 p. (in Russian)
7. Gutorov Yu.A. Geofizicheskoe informatsionnoe obespechenie tekhnologii tsementirovaniya obsazhennykh skvazhin na osnove peredovogo zarubezhnogo opyta [Geophysical data support of cementing technology for cased holes based on the best international practices]. Ufa: Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, 2007, 134 p. (in Russian)
8. Usmanov R.А. Obosnovanie sostavov polimertsementnykh smesey i tekhnologii tsementirovaniya obsadnykh kolonn v intervalakh provedeniya perforatsionnykh rabot [Substantiation of composite polymer-cement mixtures and casing cementing technology in perforation intervals]. PhD thesis, Saint Petersburg, 2006. (in Russian)
Filidi G.N., Dr.Sc., Director of Research and Production Enterprise OOO NPP EGRIS, Oktyabrskiy, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation E-mail: G.N.Filidi@gmail.com
Gutorov U.A., Dr.Sc, Head of Research and Analysis in Fuel and Energy Complex, Regional R&D center Neftyanaya Dolina, member of RANS, Oktyabrsky, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rakhmaev L.G., Lead Specialist, Group for Geological Support of Well Construction Operations, Well Intervention Department, Geology and Technology Center NGDU Aznakaevskneft of PJSC TATNEFT, Aznakaevo, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com