DIFFERENTIATION OF PLASTIC-COLLECTORS WITH HIGHVOLUME OIL OF SMALL DEPOSITS OF THE WESTERN SLOPE OF THE SOUTH TATAR ARCHMAN ON THE BASIS OF PETROPHYSICAL, GEOPHYSICAL AND HYDRODYNAMIC DIVODES
The share of hard-to-recover oil reserves according to the estimates of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation currently exceeds 67%, while 13% are classified as high-viscosity oil. The absolute value of such reserves according to various estimates will increase to 5-7 billion tons, which determines the relevance of the tasks aimed at improving the efficiency of the development of fields with highly viscous oil for the future for more than 50 years. For the development of such reserves, it is necessary to differentiate the use of known and new development methods based on the structuring of the petrophysical and filtration properties of productive strata and the physicochemical properties of fluids saturating them. The analysis of the distribution of porosity, permeability of the Tournaisian and Bashkir longlines, Verey, Kashira, Tula horizons, as well as the viscosity of the oil saturating them and, related to this, such parameters of the productive layers as mobility, hydraulic conductivity and finally displacement factor, revealed three groups of productive layers with different values of the sensitivity of the change in the coefficient of displacement from the coefficient of mobility, which must be taken into account when planning and justifying geological technology eskih activities formation or development of a system modification. This is especially important for small fields of high-viscosity oil, which are characteristic of the Western slope of the South Tatar arch (LC YTS).
2. Geologiya neftyanyh i gazovyh mestorozhdenij Volgo-Ural'skoj neftegazanosnoj provincii [Geology of oil and gas fields of Volga-Urals oil-and-gas province] Edited by Maksimov S.P. Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1970. 807 p. (in Russian) 3. Muslimov R.H., Abdulmazitov R.G. Sovershenstvovanie tekhnologii razrabotki maloeffektivnyh neftyanyh mestorozhdenij Tatarii [Improvement of technologies for development of marginal oil fields in Tatariya] Kazan: Tatknigoizdat Publ., 1989. 136 p. (in Russian)
4. Muslimov R.H., Shavaliev A.M., Khisamov R.B., Yusupov I.G. Geologiya, razrabotka i ekspluataciya Romashkinskogo neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya [Geology, development and operation of the Romashkinskoye oil field] in 2 volumes. Moscow: VNIIOENG Publ., 1995. Vol.1. 492 p. (in Russian)
5. Ashchepkov Yu.S., Ashchepkov M.Yu., Berezin G.V. Tekhnologiya dilatacionnovolnovogo vozdejstviya kak effektivnyj sposob intensifikacii dobychi nefti pri razrabotke v oslozhnennyh geologo-fizicheskih usloviyah [Technology of dilatant-wave stimulation as an effective method to improve oil production in complicated geological environment] Neftepromyslovoe delo, 2001, No. 9. pp. 19-22 (in Russian)
6. Ivanov D.V. Povyshenie effektivnosti izvlecheniya vysokovyazkoj nefti zalezhej Melekesskoj vpadiny [Enhancement of efficiency of extraction of heavy oil reserves in the Melekess Depression] Extended abstract of PhD dissertation (Eng.), Ufa, 2018. 24 p. (in Russian)
7. Bakirov I.M. Razvitie sistem razrabotki neftyanyh mestorozhdenij s primeneniem zavodneniya v razlichnyh geologo-fizicheskih usloviyah [Progress of waterflooding development systems for different geological environment and reservoir types] Extended abstract of Dr.Sc. dissertation (Eng.), Ufa, 2012. 48 p.(in Russian)
8. Khusainov V.M. Uvelichenie izvlekaemyh zapasov nefti na pozdnej stadii razrabotki krupnogo neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya (teoriya, geologicheskie osnovy, praktika) [Enhancement of recoverable oil reserves of a large oil field at the late development stage] Extended abstract of Dr.Sc. dissertation (Eng.), Moscow, 2011. 50 p. (in Russian) 9. Danilova T.E., Yudincev E.A. Razdelenie neftenasyshchennyh plastov kynovskopashijskogo vozrasta na gruppy po produktivnosti na osnove promyslovo-geofizicheskih parametrov [Grouping of the Kynovskian-Pashiyan reservoir-beds by productivity based on production-well log parameters] Geologiya nefti i gaza, 1981, No. 7. pp. 48-60 (in Russian)