METHOD OF INTENSIFYING PRODUCTION OF EXTRA-VISCOUS OIL. CYCLIC INJECTION OF COMPOSITION SOLVENTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIN PRODUCTIVE DEPOSITS
Borisova Yu.Yu., Borisov D.N., Yakubov M.R.
In this paper, a physical simulation of the displacement of extra-viscous oil from a porous medium was carried out. The variant of cyclic injection of composite solvent was investigated. As a base solvent, a byproduct of a catalytic reforming process was used, the composition of which is represented mainly by light saturated hydrocarbons. An inhibitor of asphaltene precipitation and a minimum fraction in the composition of the displacing solvent was selected. The effect of oil saturation, water saturation, and solvent holding time in the reservoir model on the oil displacement rate and the final oil recovery value is estimated.
2. Attanasi E. et al. Natural bitumen and extra-heavy oil, in 2010 Survey of Energy Resources. - World Energy Council, London, 2010. – P.123-150.
3. Dong M. et al. Methane pressure-cycling process with horizontal wells for thin heavyoil reservoirs // SPE-88500-PA. – 2006.
4. Srivastava R. et al. Comparative effectiveness of CO2 produced gas, and flue gas for enhanced heavy-oil recovery // SPE-56857-PA. -1999.
5. Ibatullin R. et al. Problems and decisions for development shallow fields of heavy oil // SPE-161998-RU. – 2012.
6. Маганов Н. и др. Инновационные решения для разработки запасов тяжелой нефти / Георесурсы, геоэнергетика, геополитика. - 2014. - Т.2. - №10. - С. 1-9.
7. Хисамов Р. и др. Изменение свойств и состава сверхвязких нефтей при реализации технологии парогравитационного воздействия в процессе разработки Ашальчинского месторождения //Нефтяное хозяйство. – 2015. – № 9. – С. 78-81.
8. Jamaloei B. et al. Impact of solvent type and injection sequence on Enhanced Cyclic Solvent Process (ECSP) for thin heavy oil reservoirs //Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. – 2013. – V.110. – P. 169-183.
9. Jia X. et al. Gasflooding-assisted cyclic solvent injection (GA-CSI) for enhancing heavy oil recovery //Fuel. – 2015. – Vol. 140. - P.344–353.
10. Jiang T. et al. A new solvent-based enhanced heavy oil recovery method: Cyclic production with continuous solvent injection //Fuel. – 2014. – Vol. 115. - P. 268–281.
11. Nenniger J. et al. How fast is solvent based gravity drainage? //Canadian International Petroleum Conference. – Petroleum Society of Canada, 2008.
12. Pat. 6883607 (US).
13. Nsolv Reports “Game-Changing” Results Of Oil Sands Pilot NorthAmOil - North America Oil & Gas 09 March 2017, Week 09, Issue 448.
14. Pat. 8616273 (US).
15. Pat. 9739126 (US).
16. Kokal S. et al. Asphaltenes: The cholesterol of petroleum // SPE -29787-MS. – 1995.
17. Anisimov M. et al. Effects of resins on aggregation and stability of asphaltenes //Energy & Fuels. – 2014. – Vol. 28. – №. 10. – P. 6200-6209.
18. Morozov E. et al. Reversibility of asphaltene aggregation as revealed by Magnetic Resonance Imaging in situ // Energy & Fuels. - 2017.- Vol. 31. – P.10639-10647.
19. Guzmán R. et al. Methods for determining asphaltene stability in crude oils //Fuel. - 2017. – Vol. 188. – P. 530-543. 20. Ghloum E. et al. Effect of inhibitors on asphaltene precipitation for Marrat Kuwaiti reservoirs // Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. – 2010. – Vol. 70. – P. 99–106.
21. Rogel E. Effect of inhibitors on asphaltene aggregation: A theoretical framework //Energy & Fuels. -2011. – Vol. 25. – P. 472–481.
22. Al-Sahhaf T. et al. Retardation of asphaltene precipitation by addition of toluene, resins, deasphalted oil and surfactants //Fluid phase equilibria.– 2002. – Vol. 194. - P. 1045-1057.
23. Junior L. et al. Inhibition of asphaltene precipitation in Brazilian crude oils using new oil soluble amphiphiles //Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. - 2006. – Vol. 51. - P. 26-36.
24. Pereira J. et al. The effect of solvent nature and dispersant performance on asphaltene precipitation from diluted solutions of instable crude oil //Petroleum Science and Technology. – 2011. – Vol. 29. –P. 2432-2440.
25. Yakubov M. et al. Inhibition of asphaltene precipitation by resins with various contents of vanadyl porphyrins //Energy & Fuels. – 2016. -Vol. 30. - P. 8997−9002.
26. ASTM D1370/D1370M-12. Standard Test Method for Contact Compatibility Between Asphaltic Materials (Oliensis Test).
Borisova Yu.Yu., PhD, Researcher, Laboratory of Crude Oil and Natural Bitumen Refining, Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, FRC Kazan Scientific Center of RAS, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
Borisov D.N., PhD, Senior Researcher, Laboratory of Crude Oil and Natural Bitumen Refining, Director of Oil and Gas Analysis and Production Center, Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, FRC Kazan Scientific Center of RAS, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
Yakubov M.R., PhD, Associate Professor, Deputy Director for Academic Affairs, Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, FRC Kazan Scientific Center of RAS, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia